PC B.Sc. Nursing
Post Certificate Bachelor of Science in Nursing – 2 years
A degree in Nursing designed for he in-house nursing practitioners and candidates who have completed GNM (General Nursing and Midwifery) course to upgrade their academics, training skills, competency and standards required for practice of professional nursing and midwifery at a higher level.
A candidate admission must hold a Diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery (GNM). Be a registered course. Candidates above 48 years of age as on 31st December of the year of admission academic years are not eligible. The course of study shall be for academic years from the date of commencement of term noticed by the University. English shall be the medium for the course as well as the examination.
Seminars / Workshops / Guest Lecture / project / Written Test and Examination /Hospital Visit / Clinical Presentation / Health Education.
- After the completion of PC B.Sc. Nursing course the students can join the post-graduate & other professional courses in Nursing, Hospital Management, etc.
- Career in Academics Clinical Instructors in Training Institutions, Career in Medical Institutions as Nursing Administrator / Professional Nurse.
- Nursing foundations
- Nutrition & Dietetics Biochemistry & Biophysics
- Maternal Nursing
- Child Health Nursing
- Medical-Surgical Nursing
- English (qualifying)
- Community Health Nursing
- Mental Health Nursing
- introduction to Nursing Education
- Introduction to Nursing Administration
- introduction to Nursing Research & Statistics.