General Nursing Midwifery
Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery – 3.5 years
Student must have passed Pre-University Examination / 10+2 or Equivalent (Science, Humanities & Commerce)
Seminars / Workshops / Guest Lecture / project / Written Test and Examination /Hospital Visit / Clinical Presentation / Health Education.
- After the completion of G.N.M. Course, the students can join the PC. B.Sc. (Nursing)& other professional courses in Nursing, Hospital Management, etc.
- Career in different Hospitals in India and abroad as Staff Nurse.
- Fundamentals of Nursing
- Biological Science
- Behavioral Science
- Community Health Nursing
- Medical-Surgical Nursing 1(including Pharmacology)
- Medical Surgical Nursing 2 Specialties
- Mental Health
- Psychiatric Nursing
- Computer Education
- Midwifery and Gynaecology Health Nursing
- Community Nursing-II, Paediatric Nursing.
Internship Period- Half year
- Nursing Education, Introduction to Research
- Professional Trends and Adjustments
- Administration & ward Management
- Health Economics