- To provide a balance of professional and general education and to enable a student to become a professional nurse practitioner who has self –direction and is a responsible citizen.
- More nurse specialists with higher level of education ready to work in the clinical educational administration and in research areas are our future vision.
- To impart education and practical training accepted worldwide. To create a pool of competent nurses.
- To provide the knowledge base, empathetic attitudes and practical skills which are necessary to practice modern medicine.
- To build the character and skills of our doctors to encourage their growth into well rounded, caring human beings.
- To build and operate a hospital/hospitals that offer high quality, low cost medical care to underprivileged sections of society.
- To provide an atmosphere that fosters the academic growth of faculty members and facilitates scientific research.
- To empower the personal growth of all employees, and promote their physical, social, economic and psychological well-being.
- To make a positive contribution for the betterment of SC and ST people by opening up new avenues for them to find better slots in the social hierarchy.